ITMC Paper Submission Instructions
Paper Acceptance notices were sent out the week of March 1st. If you didn't hear yet, please contact the technical program committee chairs at [email protected].
The Advance Program should be available on March 30th. We will post it on our website and send an email to the ITMC Dlist advising you that it is now available for circulation.
The server website for submission of Final Papers will open on March 7th. Please access it at:
PAPER SUBMISSION SITE
Please note the following important dates:
|April 15, 2018
|Author Registration Due *
||April 15, 2018
|* -- If you require a Letter of Invitation, please register by March 20th and request your letter (details below) Papers without a registered and attending author/presentor will be withdrawn on April 16th. A speaker can give no more than two papers at ITMC.
|| June 27-30, 2018
Applying for a USA Visa
Submission of Final Papers
STEPS for Submission
- Please reconcile the review comments and update your manuscript. You may wish to rewrite certain sections for greater clarity, add endnotes (references), etc.
- You should use our WORD template for your final paper (or an equivalent LaTeX layout). You may download these two files:
- Our Format Spec (PDF), showing column widths, text sizes, etc.
- Our WORD template file (.doc) , for access to ITMC Styles and instructions.
Notes about Paper Content, Indexing
- Select ""
- Browse for the file that contains your finished manuscript. We prefer to receive a PDF of your paper, as well as the Word Processor (.doc) file.
- If, at a later time, you have corrections or updates, please repeat this process; your new version will replace the older one on our server.
- The IEEE's e-Copyright system is in the process of being implemented for ITMC. When it is active, you will receive instructions to log into our submission site, select "submit copyright", and complete the on-line process. (Expected to be active by March 15.)
How does IEEE Copyright work?
Initial Paper Submission Instructions
-- IEEE will hold the copyright to your ITMC paper, and it will be placed in their Xplore system. You should not have already presented/published the SAME paper, copyrighted by another entity.
-- You cannot present the paper and then decline to place the paper in Xplore; we require an executed Copyright form, and we wish to place the paper in the IEEE's world-wide research database.
-- IEEE gives very liberal reprint rights to the author. However, the paper should be changed/updated/restructured before it is copyrighted by a future entity (including the IEEE).
-- If you want to REPRINT the paper in a magazine, compendium, etc, then you may ask the IEEE Copyrights Manager for permission, which is usually granted. The Magazine will be asked to add a footnote indicating that the material is copyrighted by the IEEE and is used with permission. There is usually no cost involved.
Where will ITMC papers be indexed?
-- Papers which are accepted and presented at the conference will be placed into IEEE's Xplore/IEL database and indexed in INSPEC, Elsevierís Ei index, and ISI/Thomson Reuters' SCI, SSCI and ISTP services. In addition, the metadata and full text will be indexed by Google, Google Scholar, and Scitopia.
If you need to refer to the initial instructions posted here regarding submission of papers, select this link.